Monday, March 17, 2014

Official statement from actress Biola Ige regarding semi-nude movie scene pic


The pic on the left went viral online in recent days. It shows actress Biola Ige in what would appear to be a compromising situation with actor Muna Ibekwe. But the actress has reacted to the pic saying its from a movie scene. Read her official statement below...
"I was going to remain silent on the photo being displayed on the internet however I realise that I need to set the record straight for my family, friends and fans who I love and respect.
The photo in question was taking from the set of a movie called "Pregnant Hawkers" in which i played a Hawker who was in a romantic situation with a man (The actor in the photo). This movie was shot and aired two years ago. The photo circulating the internet right now is the photo from a scene in the movie and nothing more. IF you watched the movie you will see that there is nothing to this movie other than the fact that i was playing a role! Continue...
I am an actress, it is a profession that i love and will continue to enjoy. I am required to play all sorts of roles. In each role i step out of being Biola Ige and go straight into 'character'.

Whoever who maliciously leaked this photo to make it appear to be something else has simply given me some great publicity! Thank you!

I have been through a lot of difficult things this year with the loss of my mom and a brief illness,  that a simple photo from a movie scene from 2 years ago is the least of my worries. I have no further comments regarding this act to hurt my character.

I look forward to acting more movies, and playing more roles to entertain you. Thank you all for reading."

No comments:

Post a Comment