Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Remember Omar Borkan who was deported in Saudi Arabia for being too handsome? He’s looking for a girlfriend!



The 25 years old drop dead gorgeous actor, poet and fashion photographer Omar Borkan Al Gala from UAE became internet sensation after he was reportedly thrown out during a cultural festival in Saudi Arabia in April with two others  for being too handsome. Omar later told a Mexican magazine he  was not kicked out of the country for his looks.
"Really I was walking around, I ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time,"

He opened up to Jessica Soho, an award winning broadcast journalists in the Philippines about his relationship status…
Yeah, I'm single. I'm looking for a good princess that actually could keep up with me

This one na hot cake! Watch video after cut…

No comments:

Post a Comment