Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shocking photos of Joseph Yobo’s dilapidated home



This is shocking but it is so so true. A landlord was totally horrified after he walked into the South Ferry Quay penthouse he rented to Super Eagles defender and Everton FC star, Joseph  Yobo,  to be confronted with a total mess; there were burnt marks on the carpet, a dirty kitchen and bathroom, and holes in the wall left from a flat screen television.

Yobo however says he has never lived in the apartment and that his younger brother Gideon  paid for the rent;

“It’s my name on the lease, but I never lived at the flat and I’ve never even been there. The landlord doesn’t know me and he hasn’t spoken to Gideon about this. I have property too and the landlord should have gone to the letting agents if he was unhappy.  If he puts in a full inventory, Gideon is ready to pay for anything that is damaged’ he said.

See more shocking pics after cut…














No comments:

Post a Comment