Friday, March 28, 2014

"Let the wrath of God be your portion" - Tchidi Chikere's estranged wife reacts to Nuella's statement


Sophia Tchidi Chikere (pictured left) has reacted to the statement released yesterday by actress Nuella Njubigbo who claimed she only started dating the movie director after his marriage to Sophia packed up. Sophia says this is absolutely not true.

Speaking exclusively with LIB, Sophia said she didn't know about the impending wedding until she read it here. She also said she initially found the news hard to believe because she and Tchidi are not formally divorced yet.

Reacting to Nuella's comments that the affair with Tchidi only started after his marriage ended, Sophia says it's a blatant lie, that Nuella started dating Chidi long before their marriage ended, and actually blamed Nuella for the demise of her marriage that produced three boys.

This is actually the first time Sophia will comment on this issue since her separation from Tchidi in 2012. Find what she said exclusively to LIB after the cut...


"I swear with my life, my children's life and everything I have that Nuella started dating my husband before he left the marriage. But because I respect my husband a lot, the father of my three boys, I have kept calm and won't talk and comment because there is no need to wash your dirty linen in public. Tchidi is a wonderful husband and father and will always be.

But if Nuella opened her mouth and said that she wasn't dating my husband before he left the marriage, if she's lying let her not see anything good in life and if I'm lying let me not see anything good in life.

This question is for Nuella. Nuella since you broke my marriage, have I called you? Have I looked for you? No! After what you did, you still have the right to lie and say you were not in the picture? You want to deceive the public? But you can't deceive God. You put what God has joined together asunder and made my children cry to bed every night.

I keep calm and you have the audacity to say that you weren't dating my husband when we were together? Let the wrath of God be your portion. Now that you have taken my hubby and you are getting married to him like I heard, are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Let the Almighty God fight for me and judge you.

Let vengeance be of God who knows everything and sees everything. My God is able and he's not asleep. He sees. He knows. And he feels what I feel. He is the Lord who cares for me and my kids.

As for my husband, he is a wonderful father and I will never ever disrespect him"

Sophia and Tchidi Chikere's boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment