Sunday, March 30, 2014

I can’t waste my time on El-Rufai, he’s too small - Pastor Oritsejafor


In an interview with Punch today, President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor responded for the first time on Mallam Nasir Elrufai's claims that the private jet he got some months back was from the presidency and not from his church members. (Find story here)
Your children in the ministry bought aircraft for you recently, but Mallam Nasir el-Rufai claimed it was a gift from the President. How do you feel about this?
I am glad that there are people who challenged him. I would only be dignifying him if a person at my level starts exchanging words with a small person like el-Rufai. He is too small. I will not dignify him with a response. People responded. They told him that since he knew who gave the gift, he should provide the proof, which he hasn’t done till today. Obviously, he didn’t have any proof. That is the problem with Nigeria. We continue to celebrate people like el-Rufai. He is too small for me.
Are you considering legal actions against him?
If I did that, I would be giving him publicity. el-Rufai is too small for that. I shouldn’t have anything to do with him. If there are other Nigerians who will want to take him to court, they are free, but not for me. Going to court with who? el-Rufai? el-Rufai is too small. I won’t waste my time on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment