Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dear women, you know we can actually hold out until marriage?


How many of you watched that Nick Cannon video yesterday where he listed the names of 5 famous women he's slept with? (See it here) Did you hear what he said about Mariah Carey when they asked him when they first slept together?
"On our wedding night, honeymoon style, in the Bahamas. That's a real woman there, make you wait, til you got married." Nick said
About other women, Nick said "It's LA! That's the whole purpose, you have sex with actresses, singers, models...but Mariah made me wait"
In essence, a real woman makes a man wait till they are married before giving herself to him? I know it's really difficult to hold out, especially when you're crazy in love with the guy, but the thing is, men actually respect that. They really do. And whether you sleep with a man or not, if he wants to marry you, he will, right?

Personally, I don't know if I can. I'd love to I swear. I keep telling myself that's the plan but you can meet a guy tomorrow now with Brad Pitt's face, Tyson Beckford's body, Gerard Butler's charm and Kevin Hart's sense of humour and lose your senses. lol. But ultimately this is the best thing to do, wait till you are married. What do you ladies think? And big kudos to Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment