Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Soul E responds to criticism over his vision for Davido & Wizkid



Singer turned prophet, Emmanuel Okose  Okose popularly known as Soul E has responded to backslash that trailed his recent prophecy about Davido, Wizkid and Aso Rock. Here’s what he wrote on his facebook page…

“I have received so many phone calls about the prophecy the Lord gave to me concerning wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock. Some have said that i am seeking for attention and so many funny talks about me been a prophet of God , i want to say that as a prophet of God,i will deliver any message i receive from God. Many people did not believe my Master Jesus Christ when He was on earth and they called Him different names, that's why i am not surprised at people calling me names too but one thing i am sure of is that i don't speak when the Lord has not asked me to speak and i don't speak when the Lord has not showed me. Prophet Soul E.”

No comments:

Post a Comment