Friday, March 14, 2014

‘I Want A Man Who Will Be Proud Of Me’ – Nigerian Female Singer

 

First lady of Chocolate City Record label, Victoria Kimani in a radio interview with Times FM talks about marriage.
photo
The female singer talked about her kind of man she'll want to settle down while in Tanzania during a performance visit.
In her words:
‘When the right time comes, and the right time is when God will bring for me the right man’.
‘I cannot just give-in to a man blindly without thinking of the long term consequences; I must look at his qualities keenly since apart from being my husband, the guy will be the father of my children. Getting a responsible man who you connect with and has respect for God and himself at this age and era is not an easy task’.
I want a man who I will date to be proud of me as his girlfriend. He must show me love at all times, he must be God fearing and hard working and creative in everything he does. 
My man must take me out to different places to have fan, not just at one particular joint every now and then. I want to go for mountain climbing, to go swim at the beach and to tour different parts of the world. I wanna have fans and be happy throughout my life. A happy person remains youthful for a long time and that’s what I want in life.’

No comments:

Post a Comment