Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nollywood Actress, Rachael Okonkwo Shares Her Stunning Photos, You Need To See These

 

Upcoming Nollywood actress, Rachael Okonkwo may not be in the category of top actresses like Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Rita Dominic and others, but she is an actress that has the potential to be bigger than them.
photo
Having acted in many movies, she is gradually making a statement for herself in the movie industry in Nigeria.
For those who have watched ‘Pinging Ladies’, ‘White Ladies’, ‘Agatha’, ‘Tears of Olamma’, ‘Open and Close’, ‘Marine Daughters’, ‘Blackberry Madness’, ‘Ekaette Goes To School’ amongst others, would agree that Rachael is another hot star in the making.

The beautiful actress recently released some of her pictures, which are presented below:
photophotophotophoto

1 comment:

  1. Am just an over exerted today for what this great man call DR ADAGBA of adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com has just done in my marital life, after all the emotional pain that i have being passing through all this years have be turn to joy .and i will like you on this forum to help me in thanking he because for the past two years my husband has been cheating on me with a lady and this has course the family a lot of problems and our baby Evonne where the one perpetual taking the pain because at this time my husband don\'t normally come home to ask after the child or even care about what the child needed so with all this problems i was not happy in my marriage and i started going for different kind of marriage cancelling and looking for solution every where not until this faithful day when i was browsing on the internet i saw a testimony shared by miss Tessy Jerry Uk about this DR ADAGBA and i also contacted him for help and that was how he gave me some instructions and and i followed what ever he told me and i was surprise when he said to me go my child for all will be fine within the next 24 hours .and within the 24 hours i actually received a call from my husband who has not called me for some months now asking after the child and i . and that was how was the end of my marriage problems . so this is why i promise to testify to the whole world about this man DR ADAGBA and if any is also depress with such problems contact him now on:adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com and you will also find success and all your heart desire will be granted by
    DR ADAGBA, of : adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete