Sunday, March 23, 2014

'"Why I Want To Look As A Walking Blow-Up Sex Doll" - Transgender Obsessed With Plastic Surgery Reveals

 

photo - '"Why I Want To Look As A Walking Blow-Up Sex Doll" - Transgender Obsessed With Plastic Surgery Reveals
Minneapolis, USA - Katella Dash, 38, underwent gender reassignment surgery at the age of 23. Since then, she has spent $99,000 on cosmetic surgery in her quest to look like a blow-up sex doll.
Blonde Katella, who has size 38H breasts, has had silicone implants and fillers to achieve a pronounced artificial look. She has had seven breast augmentations, as well as implants in her lips, cheeks and chin. Over the years she has had a catalogue of procedures to modify her body including chin and butt implants and eye reshaping. But she longs for more.
"I love to look plastic - most people hate me for my extreme appearance but it fuels me to get more work done. I think I do have an obsession with plastic surgery, but being over the top and extreme feels normal to me. The look I am going for is a walking blow up sex doll - it's about as fake a person as you can be."
Each day Katella goes through a grueling three-hour beauty regime to get ready. She visits her local salon once a week to have her peroxide extensions cared for.
Since her last breast surgery, which took her to an enormous H cup, Katella has struggled to find a surgeon willing to take her bigger, as no surgeons in the US are willing to operate on her.
Growing up in the wrong body was a struggle for Katella, and after saving money she travelled to Thailand for gender reassignment surgery in her twenties.
She said, "The cost of all of my operations comes to about $100,000 dollars - but I have had boyfriends help pay for some procedures."
Now single, Katella is hoping to find a surgeon willing to take her to a massive M cup. Although her friends fear for her health and have begged her to stop, he said: "I don't worry about consequences or complications. Even if it puts my health as risk I just want to have bigger breasts."
Katella Dash before the surgeries, as a child...
photo - '"Why I Want To Look As A Walking Blow-Up Sex Doll" - Transgender Obsessed With Plastic Surgery Reveals
... and years after
photo - '"Why I Want To Look As A Walking Blow-Up Sex Doll" - Transgender Obsessed With Plastic Surgery Reveals

No comments:

Post a Comment