Sunday, March 9, 2014

TOO MUCH LOVE: SEE What This Sexy Rapper Is Doing To Singer, Chidinma (PHOTO)

 

Sexy Nigerian rapper, Lynxxx, apparently feels something for Chidinma Ekile, the 'kedike' singer.
He has always confessed his love for the petite singer. In an interview last year, he had revealed that Chidinma was his celebrity crush.
He said, "She’s cute and tiny, and she has a powerful voice. I think that’s attractive. I haven’t done a song with Chidinma because I’m shy. I’m really not a shy person, but around her, I am shy."
Lynxx shared the photo below with the caption, "aint no bodys bidness! But mine and ma.... #SheDeMakeMyHeartGo!"


Chidinma & Lynxx
When will Chidinma come around to reciprocating his feelings?
Chidinma and Lynxxx, will they make a great couple? Tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment