Friday, March 14, 2014

SHOCKER: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan's Sack Letter – Minister

 

While many serving ministers would do anything to retain their job, the minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Senator Bala Mohammed, has boasted that he is not afraid of being sacked.
photo
 * Sen. Bala Mohammed
Mohammed added that he is ready to leave President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet whenever he is asked to.
This is coming few days after the minister told newsmen that he, alongside the FCT minister of state, Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide, had been queried by the president over the deplorable sanitary condition and general impropriety in the territory.
The minister made the comment while inaugurating a 19-man committee, headed by FCT police commissioner, Joseph Mbu, to rid the city of miscreants, destitute people and all manner of illegalities.
“I am not afraid of being changed. They had to change cabinet before I came here and so I am under a strict notice, my sister (Minister of State, Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide) and I, anytime that God says we will go, we will go. But while we are here, we will do our duty; we are not afraid of being changed,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment