Monday, March 10, 2014

SHOCKER: I Was Robbed By A Police Officer—Nollywood Actor Alleges (PHOTO)

 

Strange things would not cease to happen in Lagos State. A Nollywood actor, IKechukwu Ogbonna has disclosed that he was allegedly robbed by a police officer last Saturday.
photo
 * Photo of the alleged policemen
The actor cum model, who is new in the movie industry but already gaining popularity, took to social media at the weekend to make this revelation.
IK,  as he is popularly called by his fans, revealed that he was robbed by a policeman of a sum of N50,000 at Ojuelegba area of Lagos.
“On Saturday 8th of March, 2014,  I was robbed in traffic by this man who claimed to be a policeman.  He took 50k from me. I was able to take a picture while driving off as I had a lot doing and I couldn’t allow him waste my time.
If you are around Ojuelegba/Surulere and you see this man be very careful. I would report this to the police by tomorrow but the truth is... not every police man deserves to be one," he tweeted.
We can only hope the policeman meets his waterloo soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment