Monday, March 10, 2014

REVEALED: Why K9 Dumps eLDee’s Trybe Records

 

Another record label breaks up! That was what many music fans were saying when the rumour got out that popular singer, K9 has parted company with his record label, Trybe Records, owned by eLDee.
photo
 * K9
But it has been revealed why the 'Kokoma' crooner jettisoned Trybe Records.
In a recent interview with HipTv, K9 said: ”At some point, all businesses have to part ways. I’m still cool with Eldee, I still hope to work with him in future but for now, I’m doing things on my own. We are in the process of finalizing arrangements for me to leave."
He also revealed that the his own entertainment label “Young Lion Entertainment” and his new sngle “Lord Have Mercy” featuring Olamide will be released soon.
Like we always do, we wish both artistes best of luck in their respective future endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment