Friday, March 21, 2014

PHOTO: Day My Boobs Embarrassed Me – Nollywood Actress

 

photo
Sexy and Nollywood actress, Sarraphina Onyekachi Amaechi, a public administration graduate of  Federal Polytechnic, Nekede,Imo State, has come a long way in the movie industry.
The busty, ebony beauty actress who reveals that her selling point is her huge bubbly boobs shared her experience of how it caused quite a stir "The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day. One fateful day I was travelling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was so embarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it”.
As for acting nude, Sarraphina said "I can never go nude. If you insist that I must act nude, then you have to use a body double”.

No comments:

Post a Comment