Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I will marry Pokello - Elikem denies impregnating alleged lover


                                        Elikem & Theresa                                                                                                with Pokello

Big Brother lovebirds Pokello and Elikem has denied rumours making rounds that Elikem has broken up with Pokello and is currently dating a 28-year-old fashion designer, Theresa Boateng who claimed she is pregnant for the fashion designer;

I am two weeks pregnant for Elikem. We fell in love the very first day I met him at the launch of my clothing line of which he was part of the models. We exchanged numbers and we started a relationship from there. 

It is barely a month since we got to know each other but anyone who has seen us together would think we have been dating for more than two years, simply because we click,” she said.Elikem and Pokello in happier timesElikem and Pokello in happier times

 I don’t know why anyone should have problems with me.  For some days now, family members of Elikem and friends of Pokello have been disturbing me with phone calls to stay away from Elikem but all I tell them is we are in love and no one can stop us.

 If Elikem tells me he is no more interested in me, then I will understand that I am the loser and back off but for now, we are happy together.

Meanwhile, Elikem told Peacefmonline;

I just modeled for Theresa; I am not dating and I have not impregnated her; she is a good friend. That is all I can say about Theresa. Nothing will make me change my mind from Pokello, we love each other and I don’t intend leaving her for any woman.”

I really don’t know what will make me leave Pokello, she is sweet and she is the only lady I feel comfortable hanging around with.


No comments:

Post a Comment