Friday, March 21, 2014

D'banj's Brother, KaySwitch, Shares One More Cute Photo Of His Baby Daughter, Reveals Her Name

 

D'banj's Brother, KaySwitch, Shares One More Cute Photo Of His Baby Daughter, Reveals Her NamePopular Nigerian singer, Kehinde Oladotun Oyebanjo, a.k.a KaySwitch, has named his newly-born daughter Kalyami 'Rain' Oluwaseunara.
D’Banj’s younger brother revealed this in his interview to the Encomium Magazine.
“Of course, I was expecting the good news because I knew she’s due. But I was short of words, I didn’t know how to describe the joy in me when I received the news. I’m happy, I’m blessed,” elated KaySwitch said.
The Sister Caro crooner also reiterated his plans to get married to the beautiful queen.
“My plan is to walk her to the altar when the time comes. And for the baby, I have a great plan to make her future bright,” he stated.
The singer left Lagos on March 17, 2014, Monday, to reunite with his baby mama and daughter in Maryland, the USA.
It would be recalled that K-Switch and his girlfriend Liberian beauty queen Meenakshi Monica Subramani became a father and a mother on March 15, 2014, Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment