Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Absence Of Partner Won’t Stop Me Of Raising A Child – Supermodel Naomi Campbell Declares

  


Absence Of Partner Won’t Stop Me Of Raising A Child – Supermodel Naomi Campbell DeclaresA 43-year-old super model Naomi Campbell confessed she had been dreaming of having a baby.
The multi-millionaire revealed this as she appeared for a talk show on SiriusXM Radio, New York, alongside fashion guru Diane von Furstenburg on March 12, 2014, Tuesday.
The model said, she was ready to have a child, whether she was with a man or not.
“I do not need a partner to raise a child.
“I do want to have a baby. And whether I’m with a man or not, I will have it on my own”, Naomi declared.
It would be recalled that model’s five-year relationship with Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin ended in 2013. However, she has another good billionaire friend – a Nigerian, Kola Aluko (pictured above).

No comments:

Post a Comment