Friday, March 14, 2014

'A 53 year old man wants to marry me' - Taiwo Ajai- Lycett


Veteran actress, Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, says even though she's in her 70s, she's not ruling out marriage. In an interview with Sunday Express, the legendary actress, who lost her husband many years back, said she can never say never when it comes to remarrying and at the moment, a 53 year old man is 'toasting' her.

When asked if remarriage was still on her card, she responded:
"I wouldn't say no. I am still alive (laughs). We can't foreclose. Its silly to say I'll never remarry. I could have remarried if the circumstances had been different. I have a 53year old man who wants to marry me. When you fall in love, you fall in love. You can't command the heart to fall in love and it wouldn't be a relationship if love isn't involved" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment