Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Adanna Ohakim sends the most romantic message to her David



It is so easy to tell that these two are madly in love and theirs is completely in another level.  From making the most romantic videos to sending the cutest love messages. Oh and Adanna always seize every opportunity to tell you how drunk in love she is just as she just did in this love note she just sent to her hubby, David. I love the way they’re loving their love, lol…

“I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and for the rest of my life. I want to love you endlessly. I want to listen to you without defending and speak to you without offending. I want to hold your hand and laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips. But these are things we already doYou are special to me and there was no better way to solidify this union than to marry you. You are the best husband My Udo. #AdannaDavid #”

No comments:

Post a Comment