Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Why I'm Still A Virgin At 25 - Nollywood Actress Opens Up

 

photo
Annabella Zwyndila, an upcoming actress has revealed that she is still a virgin at 25.
The Adamawa State-born actress who is a product of AMBO reality TV show revealed in a recent interview that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband.
 
According to her, she had never been sexually abused.
 
When asked if she had been sexually harrassed by any producer, she said, "of course, sometimes it happens (laughs). A role that is supposed to be yours is taken from you because of one or two requests that you can’t meet. So, sexual harrassment is not only in the movie industry. It is everywhere." She revealed she started dating at the age of 23 but the relationship didn't last long.
Did you have sex during the relationship?
I am still a virgin. I lost my guy to the cold hands of death but recently I found someone else and we are getting married soon.
How were you able to overcome sexual urge while in the university?
(Laughs) Listen, my dad taught us good morals. My father is an army officer, so I fear him a lot. In fact, I respect him a lot. He is not everywhere but he keeps his eyes on us. Even when I went abroad, he was not there but I didn’t misbehave. While I was in the hostel he was not there with me but the good morals he taught us have kept me till date.
As a virgin, how were you able to cope with temptations here and there?
Actually, that side of me is dead until I get married. Aside avoiding pre-marital sex, I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about sexually transmitted diseases and the fear of all those things really kept me away from sex. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no sex. It has to be a smooth relationship but if you feel you can’t wait and you’re so much in a hurry or your body is inching you, then propose. I have all those things in mind but thank God I have found someone who proposed. So, as a married woman, I’ll be free to do it and know I am not committing any sin.
About going nude in movies, she said, "Any role given to me as long as it is about going naked, I won`t do it."
Annabella was recently nominated for ZAFAA Awards as Best Upcoming Actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment