Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Michelle Obama Cannot Take A Picture In Bikini Like My Girl" - Kanye West Explains Why Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Obama's Wife

 

 
photoIt's true what they say, you only see the best in the one you love, no matter what they do.
Lovestruck rapper, Kanye West talks about his fiancee, Kim Kardashian in a new interview.
He insisted that the she is way more influential than First Lady Of The United States, Michelle Obama.
'There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be on the cover of Vogue. She's like the most intriguing woman right now. She's got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday,' he said.
'And collectively, we're the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day.' he added.
He also opened up on his recent engagement to the reality star.
'Everybody that came in just thought it was a surprise party… As soon [Kim] heard the [Lana Del Ray] song playing, she just figured I was going to have Lana sing and we were going to have dinner. Because at a certain point she just knows I'm going to do something turnt up. So she was expecting something awesome.'
'I just thought of it. It seemed so all-American. I just love being American, you know, and I love you know, family ... I feel so blessed.
'I feel God gave me exactly what I wanted, I have to do the right thing in God's eyes. Just follow what God really wants me to do it will come tenfold by doing the right thing.'

The new daddy also talked about how glad he is to be a father and how much he is willing to give up for them.
 
'I hang out with my girl [Kim] and my daughter every day. No place I'd rather be. Not even when I'm thinking about things I'm creating in business, my biggest goal is to get home to family.

'I want to figure out a way to do my work and be my daughter's soccer coach. I'm going to be a soccer coach and redesign their uniforms. I'll redesign the mini van.'
Aaaaa.. sure seems like love.

No comments:

Post a Comment