Thursday, October 31, 2013

PHOTOS: Peeshawn of Skuki Publicly Proposes To Singer, Chidinma

 


Singer Peeshawn of the music group, Skuki has revealed his love and marriage intention for fellow singer Chidinma.
In a recent interview with Encomium Magazine, Peeshawn confessed his love for the Kedike singer and expresses his love.
He also added that he would love to marry her too.
photo
When asked about people he admired in the industry, he said:
"Nigeria is blessed with pretty babes. If you study me well, you will observe that I am a very romantic guy, at the same time, I am very emotional. I definitely have someone that I love so much. In the industry, I have someone I really love so much."
He was then pressed by the interviewer to reveal who this mystery lady is. After pausing for a few seconds, he said:
"Chidinma. She’s really attractive. I really love her so much, but we’ve not really had time to chat closely, except when we met at backstage during shows. I hope she will read this, for her to know that Peeshaun of Skuki loves her."
And if by chance, she does not get to read this interview, Peeshawn did not give hope hope;
"I am sure her friends, family will read it. They will definitely tell her I said so. I will love to marry her."
To confirm he means what he is saying, the interviewer asked him if he was truly serious.
"Yes, of course!"
And on why he loves her...

"First, I love her music. I love her style. I love her composure. Apart from that, what I love in a woman is a beautiful face and I think Chidinma has 10/10 of that. The low cut on her head is making her look more beautiful anytime I see her performing or watch her video."
Perhaps realizing he has said too much, he wanted to drop the topic after he was asked if this were an indirect proposal:
"I don’t want to talk about that now. Next question, please."
Well, Chidinma, wherever you are, hope this gets to you. We sure can't wait for a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment