Thursday, February 13, 2014

MIRACLE BABY: MEET The Woman Who Gave Birth After Being Pregnant For 4 Years (PHOTOS)

 

This is the story of a woman who has been pregnant since 2010 and finally gave birth on the 9th of February 2014.
Read the testimony of her daughter below:
I am so full of joy. I was born in 1995 after I was born till 2010 my mum have had 15 miscarriages, she got pregnant again for the 16th time and we were all happy because the pregnancy exceeded the miscarriage months.
Little did we know the devil had a bigger plan. The pregnancy pasted 1year, 2years, 3years. We went to different hospitals but scan couldn't see anything while my mum kept saying the baby was kicking, and it wasn't easy for us.

The woman who gave birth after 4years
My mum is so prayerful as she is a strong Mountain of Fire, MFM member. I never stopped smiling and praying for her, we went to different churches in different states in Nigeria but we never for once visited any herbalist or fetish place because we are strong Christians. My mum automatically became slim beyond recognition. People said so many things, some said she has HIV positive, some said it wasn't pregnancy, some said it was python but we remained strong as a family and continued to have faith in the Lord because we believed one day it will all be over.

Miracle baby
Behold our faith made us whole on Sunday the 9th of February 2014. The 4th year of the pregnancy my mum gave birth to a bouncing Baby boy. God proved himself, he gave us victory at last. People from all works of life have been coming to see our miracle and we are proud that we never gave Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment