Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever

 

The Drunk In Love singer, we mean the Queen Beyonce of course, has just unleashed her sexiest video ever.PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
Beyonce has finally released the full video for new single Partition and it's quite something.

The video, which has an explicit version and non-explicit version, starts off with Jay Z's missus playing a bored housewife before she wriggles out of most of her clobber and transforms into a strip-teasing sex siren, intent on seducing hubby Jay.
The mum-of-one stands in the middle of the road in suspenders, lacy black bra and a pair of red heels before the rapper drives past to pick her up. She jumps in and they quickly get steamy on the back seat.
PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
Some of the naughty lyrics include: "He Monica Lewinsky'd all on my gown."
In another scene the mum-of-one is wearing a teeny tiny pair of pants (if you can call them that) as she swings herself around a pole and crawls seductively around the floor on all fours.
Earlier this year Beyonce defended stripping off in the video saying she wanted "to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back".
PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
In the 'Self-Titled' documentary, Queen Bey also admitted the inspiration for the super-raunchy video came from a a trip Bey and Jay took to the Crazy Horse club in Paris.
The singer, 32, said: "I was 195lbs when I gave birth. I lost 65lbs. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body.
I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back.PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
I know that there's so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth.
You can have your child and you can still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still live for yourself."
The Single Ladies warbler also said she has no shame about being sexual (which is lucky).
PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
"I'm not embarrassed about it, and I don't feel like I have to protect that side of me because I do believe that sexuality is a power we all have.
The day I got engaged was my husband's birthday and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking, 'Damn, these girls are fly.'
And I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show: 'I wish I was up there, I wish I could perform that for my man...' so that's what I did for my video."
PHOTOS, VIDEO: Semi-Naked Queen Beyonce Seduces Jay Z With The Sexiest Video Ever
The mum-of-one, who recently shared lots of candid backstage pictures from her latest tour shows, did concede that, despite saying she was happy flaunting her flesh in the video for Partition, she was embarrassed by the lewd lyrics and was terrified of playing the song to her mum.
"I'm so embarrassed after I recorded the song because I'm just talking s**t! I'm like, I can't play this for my husband. I still haven't played it for my mum - she's going to be very mad at me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment