Wednesday, February 19, 2014

'Why I Don't Wear Bra' - Rihanna Reveals As She Goes Braless For Vogue Magazine (PHOTOS)

 

Rihanna will be on the cover of the March edition of Vogue, a fashion magazine.
Speaking to vogue, the 25-year-old singer talks about style and fashion obsessions.
Rihanna said, "If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra. If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra."
On the cover of the magazine, Rihanna is dressed as a rock 'n' roll chic in a black cropped sheer top and sequined light blue denim jeans.

Rihanna on the cover of vogue
In another shot, she's in a black Alexander McQueen crocodile bra top with a gold accessory, a red and black belted skirt and a gold helmet.

Rihanna poses for vogue

Rihanna
She revealed that her real fashion inspiration is menswear. She said she dressed up like a boy when she was a child.
"When I was 13 or 14, I didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment