Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ASK NAIJ: My Girl Cheated On Me TWICE, Would It Still Be OK For Me To Marry Her?

 

As the popular saying goes, Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable. Winning back one's partner's trust is hard enough, but how does the person on the other end feels? Would you forgive someone who has lied to you even once? Our reader sent this letter to info@naij.com, asking foryour advice.
My name is Samuel, I'm 30 years of age. I've been dating my girlfriend Linda, 27, for 7 years. All these years I trusted her unconditionally until she became pregnant last year.
I am sure I wasn't the one responsible because of our healthy style of lovemaking.
Eventually, she confessed that some other guy was the father. She aborted the baby and stopped talking to the guy. She then apologized to me, promised to never sleep with other men again, and I took her back.
The thing is, I recently caught her sleeping with yet another guy. She's crying now and making promises again not to repeat this mistake.
I hardly believe her, but I must admit that I still like her and had an intention of marrying the girl.
Please, I need your advice on this because am confused. What should I do?
Want to see your story published on Naij.com? Help us update news, and suggest your own topics for discussion by sending them to info@naij.com. We read and consider every message.
When making a comment, please remember to respect each other. Team Naij.com DOES NOT ENCOURAGE INSULTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment