Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ASK CAB: I’m Scared To Date Any Guy Because I Feel All Men Are Cheats & Heart-breakers

 

This is a story of a young girl who needs your sincere advice on her an issue bothering her.
photo
 I am a young and beautiful hard working 24 years old girl. I am not in any relationship because I have a phobia of being hurt. I know I have a lovely personality that will make people want to come around me.
 
I just can't date any guy because I believe all men are cheats and heart breakers. I don’t want any guy to hurt or break my heart and that is what has been holding me down from being in a serious relationship.
 
I had to share this because in the last eight months, I have had more admirers than ever.
 
I don’t know how to go about dating because I don’t want to be hurt. How can I convince myself that I won’t get hurt?
Chikeade.blogspot.com readers what advice would you give this young girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment