Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ice Prince explains why he initially denied his son Jamal



Ice Prince finally opened up on why he initially denied having fathered a son with 20 year-old Bimbo in a recent interview with Showbiz Plus…

 I have been one of the busiest Nigerian artistes for two years now. I don’t get to spend much time with him like I would want to but I try. I try to make sure I spend time with him when I’m free but unfortunately I don’t have much free time.

On why he initially denied having a baby…

It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment