Saturday, June 22, 2013

Guy with feminine look, Tosin Silver, replies his critics


Tosin Silver Damolekun sent in a mail a few days ago asking LIBers to help him with an issue - he's a straight guy who is labeled gay because of his feminine looks...but instead of advising him, some of you insulted him...Lol. Well, Tosin has replied you all. Oya, read below...
"Nigerians can never change, I saw my story on Linda ikeji's blog and I was like "oh finally maybe Nigerians could help on what to do and how to overcome these challenges" but to my own surprise it was all negativity from people who are also sinners, please check yourself and see if you're "clean" before you judge others cus nobody is perfect. I was sexually molested by a man when I was a kid and I was looking for an opportunity to fight it so that such won't happen to our children because there men whom are animals out there.
Everybody is judging me, Can a sinner judge a sinner?  You don't know me so don't judge me, so many of you giving negative comments do worse than any man could imagine. Am feminine and I act feminine doesn't mean am gay or looking for some useless gay men to date or spend their dirty money on me, i am a young entrepreneur and I work hard for my money and my parents extremely satisfy me.

With all these negative comments, I guess you expect me to go commit suicide and that will make you all murderers cus you've killed a human being who needs your advise and not curses and irrelevant gossips and mockery. Am so inspired with all these unnecessary negativity.

You call me an attention seeker? Lol! I know so many of you wish to be on Linda Ikeji's blog, well your time will come and I pray it won't be your downfall that would be all over the internet. You call me a gay? How am I sure you're not also gay or lesbian, or are you a virgin? So many of you practice worse, armed robbers, fornication, adultery, drug dealers, masturbation, abortion, twosome/thressome/groupies, being fetish, husband snatchers, yahoo yahoo and so many horrible things.

Nobody is perfect...
Tosin Silver Damolekun
Dear Tosin, the issue is not the way you look, it's the way you act. I mean, look at these photos for goodness sake. What you put out is what you get back. So work on yourself. All the best! L

No comments:

Post a Comment