Sunday, June 16, 2013

Actor Solomon Akiyesi gets his groove back; seen on a movie set


I'm sure by now Nollywood actor Solomon Akiyesi needs no introduction. Two months after a wedding scandal rocked his world (he attempted to marry one woman in Lagos while still married to another one in Port Harcourt), the actor seems to have gotten his groove back. He was spotted on a movie location in Abuja recently looking like everything is well with him again. Though he said he's still undergoing emotional healing. When asked how the wedding scandal affected his acting career, Solomon replied:
"My career is my career. I don't allow personal missteps to affect whatever I am doing. If I could be on set when the favorite person in my life, my mother, died, I doubt anything else can stop the show from going on. This is my passion"

No comments:

Post a Comment