Tuesday, April 30, 2013

“One Thing I Regret Most Is That I'm Divorced" -Actress, Monalisa

 


When it comes to beauty in Nollywood, one of the names that will quickly come to mind is that of Monalisa Chinda.
photo
But the unfortunate thing about her is that she is presently living alone. Her marriage to Dejo Richards packed up few years ago due to some irreconcilable differences.
While she alleged that Dejo physically abused her in the marriage, those in the camp of her ex-husband denied that, alleging that she caused the seperation.

Though Dejo has since married another woman, Monalisa has remained unmarried, though she was recently romantically linked with Lagos socialite, Lanre Nzeribe. The relationship is being kept under the carpet with none of the two denying or confirming the romance tale.

In a recent interview, Monalisa confessed her regrets having to raise the only product of her marriage with Dejo Richards. The union produced Tamar, a beautiful daughter.

According to the UNIPORT Theatre Arts graduate, “one thing I regret most is the fact that I am divorced. That's the only thing I regret, having to raise my child without the father.”

She further added that, “it is a bit painful. But I have to live with it. It's better that way than to expose my little daughter to all sorts of domestic violence. It will definitely affect her upbringing. She will be dis-functional. God knows the best. Maybe, I should have been more careful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment