Monday, April 29, 2013

How I Organised A N4.6 Million Robbery From My Petrol Station – Manager

 

 
Operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, Adeniji Adele, Lagos, have arrested the manager of a petrol station located in Ojokoro area of Lagos, for allegedly masterminding the robbery operation in his company where N4.6 million was carted away, last week.
Preliminary investigation by the operatives showed that the suspect, Ade Ilesanmi, allegedly connived with three members of a robbery gang to dispossess the company’s supervisor of the amount, while on her way to the bank.
The robbers, as gathered, stormed the petrol station on two motorcycles, shooting indiscriminately before snatching the money from the station’s supervisor, identified simply as Mary.
But in his confessional statement to the police, the suspect who is a graduate of English Language admitted to the crime, disclosing, however, that the robbers did not give him a dime from the loot.
According to him, “ I gave information about the money which was to be deposited in a bank to Kolabo, Fasaban and another member of the gang. The station’s supervisor and I usually go to the bank to deposit the money. As we were about leaving, I called them. They intercepted our vehicle, shooting into the air. In the process, they injured the supervisor but they did not touch me. I never told them to injure her. I only instructed them to take the money.
“My share of the amount was supposed to be N1.5 million. But since the operation, they never contacted me. Now I am made to suffer all alone,” said the 33 year-old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment