Monday, May 26, 2014

Photos: Clearer pics of Kim K's wedding dress


Here are clearer pictures of Kim's wedding dress. Left while she was walking down the aisle with Bruce and her mum carrying North West and the other as the couple exchanged their vows. I hope this marriage lasts.

Meanwhile continue to see photo-booth pics from the wedding reception and what the only A-lister who attended the wedding said to Kim...




During the wedding reception, John Legend who attended the wedding with his wife, told Kim...

"I've seen Kanye with other women. I'm serious...this is a bad speech....but I have never seen him as in to someone as he is in to you. Kim. He was so in to you before he was even with you. He is in love with you. I am so happy to see you two together.'
Kanye is really in love 
At the pre-wedding party, Kanye told Kim "You're more beautiful than I am talented"

No comments:

Post a Comment