Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Comedian Bovi Shows Off Beautiful Wife And Shares Message For Her

 

Famous Nigerian comedian Bovi Ugboma wants the whole world to see how gorgeous his wife Christabel is and how much he loves her.
Photo: Bovi

He took to social media on March 30, 2014, to share a message for his beautiful spouse on the Mother's day.
Photo: Bovi's wife Christabel
This is what he had got to say:
"Happy Mothers’ day to Christabel, d one who took me and gave me emotional shelter, ok well plus financial loan just one time. Hehehe, my tolerant, my adviser, confidant, beautiful nuisance, my perfect imperfection. The mother of our children."
Photo: Bovi's wife Christabel
It would be recalled that last September the couple, already blessed with a son, welcomed their second child, a baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment