Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nigeria Could Make The Pope Lose Faith In God - Dele Momodu

 

photo - Nigeria Could Make The Pope Lose Faith In God - Dele Momodu
Dele Momodu (b. 1960), a Nigerian journalist/publisher, the CEO and publisher of Ovation International magazine, said the challenges that Nigeria is facing could make the Pope lose faith in God very easily.
Speaking in Lagos at the Second Anniversary and Annual Lecture of the January 9 Collective, Mr. Momodu stated he has stopped talking on topical issues in the country.
"I started talking as far back as 1978 in Ife, we went to detention, to exile and we ended up producing the leadership we have in Nigeria today.
"I have stopped talking, I just write to entertain myself and if people read, thank you very much.
"I will not talk again, because anytime you talk now it is either you don't like Igbo or you don't like Hausa, or you are a Christian or Moslem, so head or tail you cannot win," he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment