Sunday, January 26, 2014

PHOTOS: Popular Singer Conceals Pregnancy By Wearing Baggy Men's Clothes

 

Mommy-to-be Ciara recently revealed that she’s close to her delivery date, but thanks to this Lanvin Menswear Fall 2014 ensemble, we wont be able to tell. 

Last night, she successfully camouflaged her baby bump in a pant suit while walking the red carpet of the MusiCares pre-Grammy party in Los Angeles.
Just a few weeks ago, she stated that her maternity style was 'comfortable and baggy' while revealing:
"I kind of want to take the theme that ‘baggy is the new sexy.’ I don’t know, I just want to be comfortable. When I can’t wear heels anymore, I won’t wear heels. My Jordans and my Uggs will be my best friends, but it’s all about being comfortable. Of course, I like to get sexy, but I believe that pregnancy within itself is sexy and I don’t believe I have to show you that I still can be. I kind of like it actually not being about abs and all that stuff. I really love this phase that I’m going through in my life and I just want to live in it. I just want to be a ‘mommy-to-be.’"


  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment