Monday, December 2, 2013

PHOTO: I Can Act Nude - Nollywood Actress

 

Nollywood actress, Queeneth Hilbert, half-Nigerian, half-Lebanese in a recent interview revealed she could act semi-nude.
photo
Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being specific, on pant and bra?
 
I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites. This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that. Continue below.
 
I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of the story, why not? If I decide to take up a seminude role tomorrow I know some people will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody to like it. I am doing my job. I am building my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in acting in pants and bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment