Friday, December 6, 2013

chikeadeblog.com.ng is not me! Don't let them scam you please!!


Quite a number of people have used my name to open blogs, which is not right but okay, but when you start using my name to dupe people, then it's a problem.

There's a blog called www.chikeadeblog.com.ng/ that has been pretending to be me and duping people of thousands of naira. The person is collecting money from people with a promise to post their material on my blog. When you call him he says he's Chikeade's blog business manager and sends you an account number to pay money into. People pay him expecting to see their material on CAB but he posts it on that blog that has no readers. So far he's duped at least 3 people who have since contacted me wondering why their material has not been posted on my blog. God knows how many others he's duped.

I got someone to call him asking for advert rates, and while pretending to work for me, gave out his info. I do not know this guy. He does not work for me, and I have nothing to do with that blog.

His name is Chudi-Oji Chukwuka. His number is 08060565721. His account number is Chudi-Oji Chukwuka, 0044157183. GTBank. Please don't let yourself be scammed! Thanks.

End of public announcement! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment