Saturday, December 14, 2013

Actress Jennifer Eliogu denies romance with late MC Loph boss, Emeka Morgan



The news went viral on social media a couple of days back that Nollywood actress, Jennifer Eliogu is allegedly in a sizzling romance with the former label boss of late singer, MC Loph, Emeka Morgan.  Sources alleged that the duo has been spotted at very compromising places and positions, and that Morgan has been spoiling her with gifts. The actress in a recent interview with Encomium  washed her hands off the adultery tale insisting that the report was all falsehood.

I owe nobody any explanation with what I do with my life. It is not compulsory I reply every little thing said on social media about me.  I can only do that if I’m not the busy type, but fortunately I am.  Even saying anything does not change people’s mindset.  They still believe what they want to hear.  I have lots of positive things to do with my life.  I have never dated Emeka Morgan and I’m not dating him.  He is a very good person to me and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment