Friday, April 4, 2014

Taraji P. Henson says she's given up on men in the US, now looking abroad


43 year old Oscar nominated actress Taraji P Henson got very candid in her interview in the April issue of Upscale magazine, which she covers. Talking about her dating life, the mother of one who has never been married, said;
Here’s the deal. I’m no spring chicken. I’m not in my 20s dating around. I’m looking for happily ever after. So, once you get clear on what it is you’re looking for, the pickings are slim, honey. I’ve left the whole continent of North America. I'm looking abroad"
Lol @ looking abroad. I agree with her. If you want to date around there's so many options. But when you are looking to settle down...the pickings are really really slim. Abi, single ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment