Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"It pays to have values" Centenary pageant winner, Queen Ubah says


Stunning model and video vixen Queen Ubah won the Centenary Pageant which held in Dec. 2013 in Bayelsa State. Queen will be a beauty queen for the rest of her life as her reign is for the next 100 years. She won a brand new car from the pageant organisers which they will change every 5 years for the rest of her life and she also got a scholarship to school anywhere in the world.

Talking about what has brought her far in life, Queen says it's her principles and values...
"As a model I vowed never to do anything that's against my religion, my principles and values. Even as a video model I stood my ground and never compromised into doing the wrong things. I guess it pays to be good. No one ever knows God's plans for them. He knows the end from the beginning and His plans for us is that of greatness."

No comments:

Post a Comment