Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It’s official, Kelly Rowland confirms she’s engaged!



Weeks after stepping out with a huge diamond engagement ring, the singer in an interview on Queen Latifah Show yesterday, December 16th confirmed she is engaged to long term boyfriend and manager Tim Witherspoon. In an exclusive clip made available to E-Online, Kelly revealed that Witherspoon popped the question via Skype while she was Bulgaria…

He asked me first on Skype, she recalled, laughing, "and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other.

There's nothing like getting engaged in Bulgaria," Latifah said, feigning a Slavic accent. It's the happiest thing that happened in Bulgaria that day."

"Exactly," Rowland agreed. "But it was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend."
       

No comments:

Post a Comment