Monday, May 6, 2013

Tennis: Sloane Stephens Launches Scathing Attack On Fed Cup Team-Mate Serena Williams

 

     
Sloane Stephens has hit out at world No 1 Serena Williams and accused her of being a sore loser.
photo Sloane Stephens has hit out at world No 1 Serena Williams and accused her of being a sore loser.
Stephens claims her fellow American has barely acknowledged her since the 20-year-old stunned her Fed Cup team-mate at the Australian Open in January.
The pair represented the USA in the Fed Cup win over Sweden last month, but Stephens lambasted the 15-time major winner for snubbing her both in person and on social media.
"People should know," Stephens said. "They think she's so friendly and she's so this and she's so that. No, that's not reality.
"She's not said one word to me, not spoken to me, not said hi, not looked my way, not been in the same room with me since I played her in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment