Sunday, January 12, 2014

TRAGEDY: Benue State Commissioner’s Restroom Completely Burnt Down By Fire


The restroom of Benue state Commissioner for Lands and Survey and gubernatorial aspirant in the 2015 elections in the state, Mr John Tondo, was razed by fire on Sunday.
Speaking with newsmen, Tondo said that the fire had nothing to do with his political ambition but rather a problem from the public power source. He described the incident as a mistake.
According to him, “The incident occurred as a result of a spark from the transformer that gutted the bushes around it and mistakenly through the air gutted my restroom."
He howver expressed his gratitude to God that the fir didn't affect the main building and nobody got hurt.
It was learnt that men of the State Fire Service and some of the commissioner’s neighbours helped to put out the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment