Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year everyone + New Year message from me to you


Three things I want to say to you all in this new year.
1. There's absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All you need is will, drive, determination, hard work, patience, incredible courage and a lot of faith.

On my 30th birthday in 2010, I had nothing. Absolutely no dime to my name. I was so depressed. I remember laying in my bed crying and asking God why? I've been working hard since I was 17, how come 13 years later I'm still in this position? Am I not worthy of your blessings? Why are you letting people mock me, feel sorry for me, disrespect me and tell me I won't amount to nothing? I thought if I lived a decent life and did what you said, you would use me as an example, you would bless the work of my hand. You said you would carry my load. Why have You abandoned me? This was my conversation with God. I was so angry but despite my depression, I never lost faith, I never stopped working and I never stopped believing in myself. I remember telling my God, the Alpha and Omega, the I am that I am that whether You like it or not You must bless me, I am kneeling in front of you and I won't leave You alone until You bless me. Because I deserve it. Because I'm Your child, Because You promised that my struggle will end. Because You said I should ask and You will give. And You must fulfill that promised. A year later my life changed forever. God didn't give me what I prayed for, He gave me way more than I ever imagined. He stunned me. And I know He hasn't even started in my life, this is just beginning.

Now for those who are in that same situation, those who feel like God has abandoned them, those who feel like no matter how hard they try, nothing seems to be working for them, you have to understand something; God's way is not our way. Sometimes He likes to take his time, to watch, to test you, to let you experience before He manifests in your life. And when He comes, oh you better be ready, because God doesn't play. And he's coming. Oh, He's coming. You ready? Please continue.



2. Please don't pay attention to what people say about you. Their mouths belong to them and they can say whatever they want. Just never let it get to you or define you. Never ever give anyone the power to make you hate yourself. Trust me, you're an amazing, incredible person and God loves you so much the way you are. He created you and He knows you're not perfect. He knows you're prone to making mistakes and He even lets you make these mistakes so you can learn from them and grow. Never ever give anyone the power to make you feel like you're not good enough, like you're not deserving enough or make you believe you won't amount to anything. They are not your God. They don't know your struggles, your pain, all the deep waters you had to cross to get to where you are today. They don't know your story, what you've had to sacrifice to be who you are today, so why do you care what they say or think? You should even be happy that they are talking about you. Have you ever seen people gather to talk about a destitute or a beggar? God's love for you is showing and that's why they gather and talk. When people start to see God's manifestation in your life, they start to hate because they don't understand it and it scares them. The only way they can feel good about themselves and where they are is to try to bring you down, but you have to be strong darling, hold your ground, don't lay down for nobody. Hold your head up high, raise your shoulders and let them know you're the boss! Oh yes you are! You don't know that yet? Oh, you better recognize. You are a child of destiny, a child of God and He is so proud of you. Those people? They are not important, they don't matter, pay them no mind. God hasn't even started with you and they are panicking, imagine when he starts? Oh, you wait. God is about to show you He's God. Once again, are you ready?

But here's one thing He doesn't like o. Having people in mind and wishing them evil. Not forgiving people who have wronged you and waiting for their downfall. God doesn't like that o. You can't have a dark heart, filled with hate and bitterness and expect God to be there. Oti o. You have to cleanse yourself of all the hate, anger and negativity if you want God to dwell in your life. If you want good in your life, you have to give good, and when I say good, I mean all the way. You can't be good in half measures. Remember what they say about 'you get what you give?' That's the way the universe works.

So in 2014, don't hold grudges, forgive people who have offended you, don't hate on people because God has a sense of humour o. The more you hate on people, the more He blesses them. You will be there counting all the reasons they are no good, while they are counting their blessings. Also God doesn't like wickedness o, so show love and kindness to your fellow human beings and watch God prove to you that He's the Creator of all and the King of the universe.

Also remember that it's important to give back. God didn't bless you for you alone. You must pass the blessing to others. That way, more blessings will come to you.

3. For 2014, here's my prayer for you. You will get in 2014, a kind of miracle you've never received. You will succeed beyond your imagination. You will have a state of joy that can't be hidden. You will ask God why do you love me so much? Every miracle that God will do in your life will never be reversed in Jesus name, Amen. When the list of great men with uncommon breakthroughs are compiled this year, your name will be included in Jesus name, Amen. Your struggles have ended with 2013 in Jesus name, Amen. God will use your story to confound the world in Jesus name, Amen. You will be a testimony of God's greatness. This will be a year of breakthrough, good tidings & perfection for you and your family in Jesus name. Whenever you call on the Lord He will stop whatever He's doing and answer you. He will stand in front of you to guide you and behind you to protect you. He will keep you safe from all evil. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper in Jesus name. No deaths will visit your family in 2014 in Jesus name, Amen

God will fulfill his promise in your life, everything you have ever prayed, asked for, He'll give to you. He will bless you beyond your wildest dreams. He will lift you, He will strengthen you, He will fight your battles for you. Every time one door closes, He will open another one for you. He will put your enemies to shame. He will change your life in 2014. Something great, miraculous, and breathtaking will happen in your life in 2014 in Jesus name.

May love, money, peace, health come in abundance in Jesus name. A testimony so big will be given to you that nobody will believe you. God will use you to bless your family, your community and the world.

2014 will be the beginning of the best years of your life in Jesus name. In 2014, God will show you that He's the King of Kings, The Giver and the Taker, The Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. The I am that I am. The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Holier than the Holiest, the Greatest than the greatest. The everlasting King of Glory, the Prince of Peace and the Lord of Lords. The Mighty Man in the battle and the Ancient of Days.

You said at the call of your name every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. I confess only good things for you. 2014 will be filled with testimony. He will turn your passion into a goldmine like he has done mine. He will never forsake you but bless you beyond your imagination. 

May you be an inspiration to your generation. May you leave your footprints on the sands of time. And one day when this life is over, the world will know that you were here.

May God bless you, your loved ones and everyone in the world
Happy 2014.
 chikeade

No comments:

Post a Comment