Saturday, November 23, 2013

“My Wife Complains About My Poor Attitude To Sex” -60 Year Old Man Begs Court For Divorce

 

60-year-old Mr. Samson Adekunle, 60, has urged the court to dissolve his 43 year old marriage with his wife, Shafiat.
Mr Adekunle, a driver who resides at Iyana Ipaja says his marriage of 43 years crashed following his wife’s complaint of his poor attitude to sex that prompted her moving out of his house.
He said his wife was fond of quarreling over small issues. “When she was living with me, my family could not visit me. She left my house eight years ago”, he said.
The petitioner pleaded with  the court to dissolve their marriage, and Shafiat should cease to bear his name. The respondent was not in court, while president of the court, Mr. Lateef Omilola, adjourned the case for further hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment