Saturday, April 20, 2013

Millwall captain Danny Shittu is keen to extend his Millwall stay

Millwall captain Danny Shittu wants to extend his stay at the club and the big defender is in talks about a new contract.
photo Millwall captain Danny Shittu wants to extend his stay at the club and the big defender is in talks about a new contract.
Shittu's current deal expires next summer but his representatives are in negotiations with the npower Championship side and the 32-year-old has made it clear that he wants to remain at The Den.

He told the London Evening Standard: "I love it here, I love everything about it.

"They need to be happy and I need to be happy but I am trying to commit my future to Millwall because they've done a lot for me. Hopefully we can get it sorted and I can stay for the next couple of seasons.

"I have been linked with a few other clubs but that is not important to me because I want to be at Millwall.

"I adore the fans and our manager believes in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment