Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ASK CAB: My Boyfriend Is A Virgin And Wants To Wait Till Marriage But I Just Had Sex With A Girl, How Do I Tell Him?

 

I am a 20-year old female. I have recently started dating this boy.
He is really sweet and everything you could want in a boyfriend. He brings me flowers, takes me out, and always makes sure we are constantly communicating. We also work together.
Only thing wrong is that he is a virgin, and his parents don’t approve of our relationship. Meanwhile, my family loves him and always invites him to our family events. It hurts that I don’t get the same treatment from his family. I’m a good girl, too (in my opinion). I’m in University, working and very respectful.
photo
But, out of a sense of disapproval and his choice to wait until marriage to have sex, I had sexual relations with a girl. We started as friends. But, one day, late at night, we just kissed and ended up having sex. Only thing is that she didn’t return the favor of oral sex. She just kind of licked everywhere else. And, after she had her orgasm she just got up and left. Now, she barely texts me. And, I haven’t seen her since then. I get horny every time I think of her and can’t get her off my mind. But, I have a boyfriend who loves me who I betrayed. I feel I shouldn’t tell him because he honestly thinks I’m a virgin, (which I’m far from).
What do you think I should do? Follow my heart or my sexual sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment