Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm Much Calmer Now - Luis Suarez

 

 
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez insists he has returned from suspension with a calmer approach and is determined to leave his troubled past behind him.
photo Liverpool striker Luis Suarez insists he has returned from suspension with a calmer approach and is determined to leave his troubled past behind him.
The Uruguay international has scored three goals in two Premier League appearances since serving his 10-game ban for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic.
Speaking in Uruguay ahead of their World Cup qualifiers, Suarez said: "I am aware that in recent matches that I played I've been calmer.
"I am very self-critical and I realised that playing well, with more tranquility, is helping me a lot. I realise and I prefer to continue and not be the same as before."
Suarez admitted that he had forced club officials to back down over his insistence that he took his children onto the pitch ahead of the Crystal Palace match.
"In England it is not common and the first club people told me I was not going to go with them but I told them that my children were going to come with me, like it or not," he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment